Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Favorite Match Australian Open 2011: David Nalbandian vs. Lleyton Hewitt



Throughout the course of this Australian Open, I am going to feature some matches which I thoroughly enjoyed. I know it's only the first round but the match-up between David Nalbandian and Lleyton Hewitt looks like a match that should have been on a later round, on paper.  In reality, it was thrilling with all the matching ups and downs throughout its more than four hour duration.  The match ended way past 1AM!  I was actually rooting for David all throughout and I even thought he was already out when Lleyton had those match points.  But still, like vintage Nalbandian, he continued to fight on and eventually won!  It was a real slugfest!

No comments:

Post a Comment