Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Friday, May 11, 2012

Hradecka and Hlavackova Should Play Singles


I've heard that these two very talented Czech players, Andrea Hlavackova and Lucie Hradecka, are doubles players who've won last year's French Open doubles title.  I don't live under a rock in terms of tennis, since it's one sport that I try to follow religiously - so when I saw these girls play in Madrid this week - I got myself to asking, WHY AREN'T THEY CONCENTRATING ON THEIR SINGLES!??  What I saw on the court was enough to tell me that with a little bit more coaching and help, these two girls can easily land in the top 10, if guided properly!  Hradecka, especially, looks stronger than Kvitova!  Her aces are just awesome to watch! Hlavackova's ground strokes are so precise and she's so comfortable on the net, she can really be dangerous.

Oh well, I hope they do well in the singles circuit more, since these two girls can add so much to the excitement of the competition - and any sport needs that!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment