Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Thursday, May 17, 2012

I Should've Been A Physical Therapist for Tennis Players


I was watching one of Nadal's matches a few years ago when he called for a trainer.  I learned later on that that guy was a physical therapist and he and his crew took care of the players' health on court, especially when they have cramps, or problems with the heat.  In that particular match, I saw the physical therapist actually massage the thighs of Rafa!  In front of the cameras!  The PT was really kneading Rafa's thighs!

There - I realized THAT THAT was the CAREER I should've taken!  My mother did suggest that I take PT in college, but I reneged since I did not like working in hospitals.  I was also worried about my career path then.  Was I very wrong!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment