Labels
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Ekaterina Makarova , currently ranked #19, has played well again in Melbourne for the second straight year - another quarterfinal appear...
-
Among all the four sections of the men's draw, even on paper, Roger Federer faces the toughest road, if he's going to win his fi...
-
Novak Djokovic starts his 2013 grand slam campaign here in Melbourne with some tough match-ups on his path to the semifinal slot of thi...
-
1. Serena Williams (USA) - 22,086,698 2. Simona Halep (ROU) - 11,275,447 3. Maria Sharapova (RUS) - 8,714,575 4. Madison Keys (USA) - ...
-
Semi-Final A SWITZERLAND - 2 Timea Bacsinszky Belinda Bencic Stefanie Voegele CZECH REPUBLIC - 5 Petra Kvitova Lucie Safarova Kar...
-
Eugenie Bouchard is one young player who is consistent and certainly causing seismic waves within the women's game! I don't even...
-
GERMANY - 5 Alexander Zverev Philipp Kohlschreiber Mischa Zverev vs. SOUTH KOREA - 3 Hyeon Chung Soonwoo Kwon Duckhee Lee *****...
-
Group D CZECH REPUBLIC - 5 Petra Kvitova Lucie Safarova Karolina Pliskova vs. SPAIN - 4 Garbine Muguruza Carla Suarez Navarro La...
-
I've always enjoyed watching Roberta Vinci play. She's the complete antithesis of today's power game in women's tennis,...
-
Oh well, I formulated my own 2012 Olympic Games men's draw based on this week's rankings (July 23, 2012). What I did was to rando...
Sunday, September 30, 2012
Fun Pictures: Juan Monaco
Juan Monaco just won his fourth ATP title this year in Kuala Lumpur. It has been a fantastic year for the Argentine, also winning Vina del Mar, Houston and Hamburg. In honor of his victory, I have come up with some fun picture of the sexy Argentine. Ehem, I know you like him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment