Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Watching Doubles Again

I admit I haven't been watching too much doubles games mainly because the TV channels also don't show too much of it.  If they just did, then maybe I could peek into some of the top doubles pairs, men or  women.

Anyhow, I'm happy that the Balls Channel here in the Philippines have decided to show the US Open women's doubles final between Errani/Vinci and Hlavackova/Hradecka.  The Czech pair though appeared a bit out of sorts in today's final game, a fact which the Italian pair took advantage of.  They won their finals match a bit easily than what I actually expected!  

It has been a great year for this Italian pair, this being their second grand slam title of the year after winning Roland Garros.  

As for the Czech pair, I am looking forward to seeing more of them. I also enjoy watching them and I hope they also achieve some modicum of success in the singles arena as well.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment