I love watching Agnieszka Radwanska play. She's not a power player but uses her sly attacking and smart defensive skills to thwart her opponents. I've never seen Magdalena Rybarikova play until today and she's a competent player but again, like most players in her rank, they become inconsistent. It was apparent in the second set when she was able to bring the score to 33 but again, crumbled after that, allowing Agnieszka to dominate her and win the set 63.
Labels
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Since Jurgen Zopp is the lowest ranked player to reach the second round this French Open, he is rewarded as the Male Breakout Player for ...
-
It's Wimbledon once again and here I am picking the four men and women who I think have the best chances of winning the trophy based ...
-
Zhang Shuai is one of the four Chinese women in the Top 100 today, and gauging from how she played today, I won't be surprised if she ...
-
1. Serena Williams / Venus Williams (USA) - 15 2. Karolina Pliskova / Petra Kvitova (CZE) - 19 3. Svetlana Kuznetsova / Elena Vesnina (...
-
Maria Sharapova is my pick to snag the semifinal slot for this side of the draw. However, she could face the following opponents -...
-
Well, I just checked the uppermost segment of the women's draw and Maria Sharapova should be the player in that side of the draw that ...
-
Julia Goerges will carry the hopes for Germany in the Stuttgart Open. Today, she stuns Samantha Stosur 64 36 75, to get into the finals o...
-
Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) (#90) is slowly finding his old groove back, as he powers into the semifinals of this powerhouse draw in India...
-
Oh well, I formulated my own 2012 Olympic Games men's draw based on this week's rankings (July 23, 2012). What I did was to rando...
-
I don't really follow the NBA but I was able to glimpse Sasha Vujacic in Maria Sharapova 's box in her semifinals a few da...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment