Labels
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Since Jurgen Zopp is the lowest ranked player to reach the second round this French Open, he is rewarded as the Male Breakout Player for ...
-
It's Wimbledon once again and here I am picking the four men and women who I think have the best chances of winning the trophy based ...
-
Zhang Shuai is one of the four Chinese women in the Top 100 today, and gauging from how she played today, I won't be surprised if she ...
-
1. Serena Williams / Venus Williams (USA) - 15 2. Karolina Pliskova / Petra Kvitova (CZE) - 19 3. Svetlana Kuznetsova / Elena Vesnina (...
-
Maria Sharapova is my pick to snag the semifinal slot for this side of the draw. However, she could face the following opponents -...
-
Well, I just checked the uppermost segment of the women's draw and Maria Sharapova should be the player in that side of the draw that ...
-
Julia Goerges will carry the hopes for Germany in the Stuttgart Open. Today, she stuns Samantha Stosur 64 36 75, to get into the finals o...
-
Juan Martin Del Potro (ARG) (#90) is slowly finding his old groove back, as he powers into the semifinals of this powerhouse draw in India...
-
Oh well, I formulated my own 2012 Olympic Games men's draw based on this week's rankings (July 23, 2012). What I did was to rando...
-
I don't really follow the NBA but I was able to glimpse Sasha Vujacic in Maria Sharapova 's box in her semifinals a few da...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment