Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Long Lost Sisters: Caroline Wozniacki and Taylor Swift



They could've been sisters!  I know Caroline's picture here may be Photoshopped since when I see her on TV playing, she looks a little more plump, but they say, the TV makes you bigger by 30%, so I'm sure she's really not that big in person.  But who cares?  They're both queens in their respective fields.  They have broken records and won awards.  They're the new frontier in music and tennis respectively, and if you take a swift look, you might think, they're twins separated at birth!! Now, the hypothetical question is, who came out first - Caroline maybe?  I don't want to be on Taylor's bad side!!  What!! She's singing about me!!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment