Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Monday, July 2, 2018

Wimbledon 2018: Sad Day for Dimitrov Fans



Another tough day in the dugout of my baby, charot!

Meeting Grigor Dimitrov was one of the best days of my life because like me, he also has a lot of demons in his head!

His talent is undeniable and in any good day, if the stars do align, he can defeat Rafa and Roger in grass, but I think the human mind is so powerful that it can cripple you when you think too much or you expect too much.

I thought meeting Stan in the first round would be a good test for him to see how ready he was - as Stan is plagued with injuries and form - but he's not a two-time Grand Slam champion for nothing.

Sometimes, Stan just folds and doesn't fight (which can be irritating to watch), but I guess today, he sniffed that Grigor was nervous because of the expectations, so he took his chances, so deserves the victory.

No comments:

Post a Comment