Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Saturday, September 19, 2015

MyFABETennis Goes to Kuala Lumpur!


I'm not a part of any big media outlet but since I've been blogging about tennis for so long, I decided to apply for media accreditation to this event - as a tennis blogger.
Anyway, bloggers are seen now as the 'new' media.
And lo and behold, when I opened my e-mail this morning, I got this response!
***********************************************************************
Greetings from the Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur 2015!
The media department is pleased to inform you that your media accreditation application has been SUCCESSFUL.
Please collect your accreditation card and press kit on:
***********************************************************************
But the weird part is, now that I'm part of the media interviewing these guys, I have to control being the giddy fan!
Kaya ko kaya kung si Feliciano Lopez na katabi ko?
OMG! I have one week to freshen up my Spanish and French!

No comments:

Post a Comment