Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Saturday, August 29, 2015

My Baby Borna Coric Plays Rafa on Day 1 of the US Open!


OMG! What an exciting day 1 for the US Open! My tennis crush du jour, Borna Coric is going to play Rafa Nadal. Nothing like 2 hunks playing on the court noh?
Naku Rafa, don't embarrass yourself and lose in the first round of a grand slam. You've been playing so uninspired lately. May injury ka ba, lovelife problems, family problems, bored na with the game, I haven't really read an article yet that has explained your sudden descent.
Anyway, my baby boy has nothing to lose and I've seen him play, he's very good! He will certainly be thrust into the spotlight if he wins over Rafa!

Heard that Borna is coming to Manila as well. Yun lang sa MOA Arena, well-airconditioned, so he won't be taking off his shirt between sets, no money shots......sayang pera, charot!
The game would be at 7AM, Tuesday, local time.

No comments:

Post a Comment