Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Friday, October 2, 2015

Malaysian Open Tennis 2015 - Double Tree By Hilton: Host to Tennis Players




Every year, the Double Tree by Hilton hosts all the tennis players who joins the KL tournament. It's not just a hotel, there's actually a small mall inside it as well.

It's a very cozy place and throughout the week, you bump into the tennis players either as they were lounging around and relaxing or were scurrying after the designated bus to the stadium.

If you're a tennis geek like me, it's the best place to be. I have never gone near anyone though for a photo op or an autograph since I feel it's their private space and may not like their privacy being invaded.

It was my first time in the hotel and I was here waiting for one of the events to start.

Time to save up na so I can stay here next year. That's 12 nights times $$$$$$ per night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment