Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

There's A Filipino Player in Wimbledon 2014!!


Treat Huey, along with his doubles partner, Brit Dominic Inglot, were actually seeded #10 in Wimbledon 2014!  Unfortunately, they lost their first round match against 46 67(5) 36 against Mate Pavic and Andre Sa.  I didn't know also that the men's doubles pala are three set matches din pala like the men's singles!

I have never seen Treat Huey personally, which is weird, but I hope to see him play in Kuala Lumpur later this year.  I missed him last year kasi di pa ako familiar sa scheduling ng KL tournament.  Hopefully this year, I arrive in KL a few days earlier.  He usually participates in that tournament, and I really hope they do well there!  Sana makapasok din siya sa main draw ng singles!

No comments:

Post a Comment