World #1 Victoria Azarenka's latest win in Indian Wells against world #2 Maria Sharapova with a score of 61 62 shows that she might be the real deal after all. I mean, the real #1 player in the world, after all that revolving door action we've had in the women's rankings for years, where the world #1 player does not even figure out well in the Slams. Victoria just won the Australian Open and looks like she might have a good chance in Paris in May. Let's see how she performs in the clay season!
Labels
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Albert Montanes is no pushover when it comes to the clay courts of Roland Garros . He did reach the round of 16 last yea...
-
Stan Wawrinka is one of the more unpredictable yet very talented players in the ATP Tour. When he's on, he can really ch...
-
When I saw the draw, I knew Laura Robson was going to be a tough opponent for Kim Clijsters , but I didn't fully expect her to bundle ...
-
I only learned now that Urszula Radwanska is the older sister of Agnieszka Radwanska. She has been playing in Wimbledon since 2008 and ...
-
Oh well, I formulated my own 2012 Olympic Games men's draw based on this week's rankings (July 23, 2012). What I did was to rando...
-
One of my favorite players on the ATP tour, Tommy Robredo, wins his tenth ATP title in the Movistar Open in Santiago, Chile, defeating San...
-
I was watching the match between Vera Zvonareva and Daniela Hantuchova last night and the commentator just commen...
-
CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH SPAIN 40 = 5 Rafael Nadal David Ferrer Feliciano Lopez SWITZERLAND 33 = 2 Stan Wawrinka Roger Federer Marc...
-
Lleyton Hewitt of Australia (#308) reached the second round of the Australian Open for the 13th time. He defeated compatriot James Duckw...
-
Yanina Wickmayer wasn't able to defend her Auckland Classic title, losing to veteran Greta Arn. This was her path to the finals - F...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment