World #1 Victoria Azarenka's latest win in Indian Wells against world #2 Maria Sharapova with a score of 61 62 shows that she might be the real deal after all. I mean, the real #1 player in the world, after all that revolving door action we've had in the women's rankings for years, where the world #1 player does not even figure out well in the Slams. Victoria just won the Australian Open and looks like she might have a good chance in Paris in May. Let's see how she performs in the clay season!
Labels
Popular Posts of the Week
-
It's Wimbledon once again and here I am picking the four men and women who I think have the best chances of winning the trophy based ...
-
Maria Sharapova is my pick to snag the semifinal slot for this side of the draw. However, she could face the following opponents -...
-
1. Serena Williams / Venus Williams (USA) - 15 2. Karolina Pliskova / Petra Kvitova (CZE) - 19 3. Svetlana Kuznetsova / Elena Vesnina (...
-
I don't really follow the NBA but I was able to glimpse Sasha Vujacic in Maria Sharapova 's box in her semifinals a few da...
-
Zhang Shuai is one of the four Chinese women in the Top 100 today, and gauging from how she played today, I won't be surprised if she ...
-
Since Jurgen Zopp is the lowest ranked player to reach the second round this French Open, he is rewarded as the Male Breakout Player for ...
-
Using the Head-to-Head data available at www.atptennis.com, here are the four semifinalists in my fantasy 2012 Olympics men...
-
Julia Goerges will carry the hopes for Germany in the Stuttgart Open. Today, she stuns Samantha Stosur 64 36 75, to get into the finals o...
-
Since Petra Kvitova is a former champion here in Wimbledon, I have seen how dangerous she can really get if she just gets the right ki...
-
Svetlana Kuznetsova (#23) reached her first final this year in the Dubai Open. She has reached the quarterfinals in Sydney and the fourth...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment