Labels

Popular Posts of the Week

Monday, May 25, 2015

French Open 2015: Up Next - My Boy Crush vs My Man Crush in the Second Round


I just checked the men's draw for the 2nd round French Open and what are the odds that my boy crush and man crush are meeting!  This is their first meeting and possibly one of the last few considering that Tommy Robredo is already in his 30s and may retire soon while Borna Coric's star is just starting to rise!

I guess Tommy is still sticking around because he's still in the top 20s anyway, and with that rank, he can still earn decently from playing. If Borna goes deep here in Roland Garros, he might just be in the top 40 soon!

Tommy should win this match-up though.  He's too experienced in these big stages and should have enough weapons to thwart the boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment