I don't really follow the NBA but I was able to glimpse Sasha Vujacic in Maria Sharapova's box in her semifinals a few days ago. I learned then that he was the soon-to-be husband of Maria, as I also learn that they are engaged! Since I don't follow the NBA, I don't know how good a player Sasha is and if he's an asset to the team he belongs. Anyhow, since both of them are athletes, I'm sure they know the pressures expected from them and this should help their relationship last!
Labels
Popular Posts of the Week
-
Since Jurgen Zopp is the lowest ranked player to reach the second round this French Open, he is rewarded as the Male Breakout Player for ...
-
1. Serena Williams / Venus Williams (USA) - 15 2. Karolina Pliskova / Petra Kvitova (CZE) - 19 3. Svetlana Kuznetsova / Elena Vesnina (...
-
Julia Goerges will carry the hopes for Germany in the Stuttgart Open. Today, she stuns Samantha Stosur 64 36 75, to get into the finals o...
-
Zhang Shuai is one of the four Chinese women in the Top 100 today, and gauging from how she played today, I won't be surprised if she ...
-
Well, I just checked the uppermost segment of the women's draw and Maria Sharapova should be the player in that side of the draw that ...
-
Novak Djokovic continues to be unbeaten this year, beating clay court king Rafael Nadal here in Madrid, to win this year's trophy....
-
It's the usual Russians, Spanish and French players during the yearly French Open, so it's interesting to see that two Brits and two...
-
Taking advantage of the sudden withdrawal of Maria Sharapova, Bethanie Mattek-Sands took care of the other seed, Andrea Petkovic, to take ...
-
Sergei Bubka , namesake of the great pole vaulter from Russia , is the player in focus at the Qatar Open , being the lowest ranked playe...
-
Using the Head-to-Head data available at www.atptennis.com, here was the final 8 in the my fantasy 2012 Olympics Men's Tennis competiti...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


i love Maria and Sasha! :) they look good together!
ReplyDelete